In 2011 Pink Ride became a reality of Helping Cancer Patients in our Community...
- Pink Ride is a local, 501 C3 Non-Profit, Independent Organization started by friends of cancer patient that grew into helping others battling this disease.
- Pink Ride is dedicated to the mission of raising funds for Texarkana Area men, women and children battling cancer to help cover medical expenses that insurance does not cover.
- Pink Ride is made up of volunteers from the region who works in conjunction with individuals, businesses, restaurants for fund raising events in the weeks prior to Pink Ride Weekend.
- Pink Ride Event starts on Friday, March 278, 2015 with the Pink Ball “Flash Your Pink” held at the Four States Fairground Art Building starting at 6:00 p.m. Includes a dinner catered by Outback, live music and live auction. $35.00 per couple, $20.00 for individual.
- Pink Ride activities continue on Saturday, March 28, 2015 with the traditional “Pink Ride” motorcycle riders & car entries – traveling round trip starting from the Four States Fairgrounds to Dwight’s Biker Dreams in New Boston, Texas. Registration starts at 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and kickstands up at 10:00 a.m. Advance registration for Motorcycles $35.00 for first person, $15.00 for rider (includes event tee shirts/patches for both). Auto entries $30.00 per car/driver, $10.00 per passenger (includes event tee shirts for all). On-site registration is $40.00 per vehicle, $20.00 per passenger.
- Fairground Vendor area includes food and beverage and retail accessory items. Booths are still available. Contact Diana Howard at 903-319-9157
- 2015 is the second year Pink Ride is including a Motorcycle Show at the Fairgrounds from 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Entries by 1:00 p.m. $20.00 each.
- Pink Ride event continues on to Saturday night at the Main Stage at 7:00 p.m. with the live performance of the “Mustang Sally Band” a country, Rhythm and Blues Band from Nashville, TN - $20.00 per person at the gate.
- Event Bundle Prices for admittance to all events are available on www.pinkride.org. Contact Diana Howard at 903-319-9157